RSS

Idiom From The song titles



Hello guys !!!
For today I would like to give you some idiom in  lyrics of the song from some famous singer or band. I will give you examples from the lyric. So, let’s check it’s out :)






bad blood
song by : Taylor Swift
feelings of hate between people because of arguments in the past (often + between )
“Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done”

shake it off
song by : Taylor Swift
to get rid of someone; to get free of someone who is bothering you.
“Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

thinking out loud
song by : Ed Sheeran
I'm saying things that might better remain as private thoughts. (A way of characterizing or introducing one's opinions or thoughts. Also past tense.)
“So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are”

face down
song by : The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
to make a face-to-face stand with someone who eventually backs down.
Face down in the dirt,
She said, "This doesn't hurt."
She said, "I finally had enough."

over again
song by : One Direction
starting over completely again; going through something completely yet another time.
“Now she's feeling so low
Since she went solo
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo
And it's no joke to me
So can we do it all over again

fly by .
song by : Secondhand Serenade
[for time] to go quickly.
“I'm taking off, I'm flying by
I'm moving on today
Because tomorrow is standing still”

dark horse
song by : Katy Perry
someone or something whose abilities, plans, or feelings are little known to others.
“So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse”


take a bow
song by : Rihanna
to bow and acknowledge credit for a good performance.
“That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

break free
song by : Ariana Grande
to force something to detach from something; to get something out of the hold of something else.
“This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more”

seize the day 
song by : Avenged Sevenfold
to use an opportunity to do something that you want and not to worry about the future.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over”

By : Zsal Zsabila

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment