RSS

Idiom Using Song Titles Part II










sparks fly
song by : Taylor Swift
if sparks fly between two or more people, they argue angrily
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around

out of the woods
song by : Taylor Swift
past a critical phase; out of the unknown.
 Are we out of the woods?
Looking at it now
Last December (last December)
We were built to fall apart
Then fall back together (back together)

safe and sound
song by : Taylor Swift
unharmed and whole or healthy.
Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound


come alive
song by : Leona Lewis
Become vigorous or lively.
You're my light, I see when I come alive
See when I come alive, live, live...

 fall to pieces
song by : Avril Lavigne
 to break into pieces or to become emotionally upset.
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you

fly on the wall
song by : Miley Cyrus
An unseen observer or listener.
Don't you wish that you could be a Fly on the Wall
A creepy little sneaky little Fly on the Wall
All my precious secrets, yeah.


down to earth
song by : Justin Bieber
Realistic or interested in everyday occurrences.
So it’s up to you, (oh)
And it’s up to me, (yeah)
that we meet in the middle, on our way back down to earth,

looking up
song by : Paramore
getting better or improving.
Things are looking up
Oh, finally
I thought I'd never see the day
When you'd smile at me

long shot
song by : Kelly Clarkson
a risky bet; an attempt, bet, or proposition that has a low probability of success
It's a long shot and I say why not
If I say forget it I know that I'll regret it
It's a long shot just to beat these odds
The chance is we won't make it



war paint
song by : Kelly Clarkson
 a woman’s makeup.
'Cause we could be beautiful without our war paint
Our war paint
And we could have it all once we let our walls break
Our walls break

By : Zsal Zsabila







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment